1 Sept 2009

Confession #6

The proof.
I have actually kissed a lobster.

Right on the mouth. It happened almost a year ago, and I hope to do it again this year.

The challenge was not actually kissing the lobster, but catching it in what my captain Dad called a "squall". (Note to self. Do not catch lobsters in a squall the day after drinking a lot of wine.)

But good girl daughter "drove" the boat while Dad pulled up the crate. (And wrethching over the edge of the boat does not count as puking).

For those of you that read Norwegian the tale of my first lobsterkiss is published here.

It is out. I have kissed a lobster, and I will do it again.

(And it tasted gooooood.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're comments keep me going. Keep them coming.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...