1 Nov 2009

Birthday Weekend



Exhausted after a bithday weekend, and there is another one tomorrow. Little Man was two (yes!) yesterday. Mine today. My age is easy to remember. On the eve before my 30th birthday I got the best present. Ever.

So tired. Will blog a good recipie for pizza baked goods later. Some pics of beautiful presents maybe?

Perhaps I'll manage relax when Little Mans sugar rush wears off and he's finally asleep.

PS: A little man arrived his morning too. My best friend had a little boy. Congratulations!

4 comments:

  1. He's just too cute. Happy birthday, both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. **clears throat**

    Happy birthday to you!
    Happy birthday to you!
    Happy birthday Miss Buckle!
    Happy birthday to you!

    (Thank heavens you're far enough away not to hear my singing ...!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I finally see your lovely boy. Happy birthday to you both, what a present.
    Love the cake too.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations little man! he is adorable!
    and lots of birthday hugs for you! hope you had good day!

    ReplyDelete

You're comments keep me going. Keep them coming.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...