22 Jan 2010

Longing for a Lie In



It's been a tough week. Big Man got the tummy-flu on sunday, and is still not well. Because I was still sick, but felt a little better (and feeling better now too) I'm picking up all the slack at home.

It's exhausting! I have so much respect for single parents.

I feel like super-woman. Super-mum. Super-sister. Super-journalist. Super-girlfriend.

I'm all supered out. All I want is a lie in (although it means missing out on one of these gorgeous sunrises). But I'm on duty this weekend, and although it's Saturday I'm due back at work tomorrow.

So I guess I'll get to enjoy another beautiful morning.

5 comments:

  1. how i love this shot! glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooof, that's a lot of sickness....and looking after others/children when you're sick yourself is the absolute PITS. I feel for you. Hope you'll all be on the mend v soon.

    Gorgeous shot! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope everyone gets well soon...and those sunrises make up for it a little bit don't they???

    Beautiful shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this shot, beautiful colors. Hope everyone is feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are super. There's no doubt.

    ReplyDelete

You're comments keep me going. Keep them coming.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...