3 Jan 2010

Caught in the Headlights



... and I could definitely have had another week off.

Tomorrow it's back to work and routines. Not so bad really, but I could definitely have a week off every two months or so.

Big Man and Little Man are hanging out together tomorrow while Mamma goes to work. It's what they call a planleggings dag in kindie. Supposedly they plan the year. I reckon they sleep in, have good coffees and hang out together. They deserve it!

As bummed as I am that the Christmas cozyness is over, I really feel like I'm facing the sun and a shiny new year. Anything and everything is possible. For every day that passes the sun rises a little earlier, and sets a little later.

And it might just snow today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're comments keep me going. Keep them coming.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...