9 Mar 2010

Spring!

Muscari. Spring indoors at least.

I realise today, while Little Man is telling me that it not yet bedtime because it isn't dark out, that it's not dark out. It's light till about six thirty, and the sun is already up when it's time to get up in the morning. It makes such a difference.
And although we've had a really light winter cause of little rain and a lot of white snow and sunshine I can really feel that spring feeling growing even though the snow is melting more slowly than I have the patience for.

But I can still smell it in the air. And I'm loving it.

2 comments:

  1. I thought that about the daylight today too. I noticed it was still light around 6ish. I can't wait until we turn our clocks ahead and it'll stay lighter even longer. There's so much I want to do outside when I get home from work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From England to Norway to NYC- spring is springing all around! What a happy time. I hope it lasts.

    ReplyDelete

You're comments keep me going. Keep them coming.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...