28 Jan 2011

Kitchenscapes


I love to have Big Brothers dinged up lunchboxes on display, and I keep buying him more. And the rustier they get, the more I love them. I like the thought of his kids one day finding them, marked with his name, in a carboard box somewhere.


The little pandaboy is a favourite at the mo. I've realised that I'm addicted to playfull and colourful things all over my home. The tea-light is Iittalas 'Kivi'.


More lunchboxes. My breadbox, and a Danish butterdish that doesn't fit Norwegian butter.


The pirahna and tractor lunchbox is from the Norwegian designer Blafre. Just got a really cool new one for my niece in Vancouver for Christmas.


A white collection. 'inner calmness' bought at the Danish Design Centre in their soul supermarket (at least that is how I remember it). The matryoshka measuring cups were a Christmast-gift from Sister.


My Auntie Gwen made the possum print. My cookbooks on the top shelf, along with wine that I never get to drink. And below, musli, chanterelles and condiments in the morning light. The little bowl is filled with Maldon salt, and I can't live without freshly ground black pepper.

3 comments:

  1. I love these! Can't pick a favorite... they work together to make a great collection. Love the light shining through the jars in the last photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roligt att få se lite mer av ert vackra hem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shots, gorgeous home!

    ReplyDelete

You're comments keep me going. Keep them coming.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...