24 Aug 2009

Confession #5


Picture from here
I would totally have Fernando Torres' babies. (Do I sound like a teenager yet?)

This is actually really hard and embarrassing for me to admit, as I can come off as a desperate sex-starved mum in her thirties. The last part is true though (mum and 31).

But I have to admit that watching football with Big Man isn't as tough when this young (jail bait) hottie is on the field. I coo over the slo mo pictures of Torres with his sweaty hair and oh so cute freckles.

I actually felt my stomach sink when Big Man (yes, I know he is the father of my child, and love of my life) pointed out that Torres was married and had a baby.
(cue cringe now)

It's out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're comments keep me going. Keep them coming.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...