31 May 2011

Treasures

Dad ring

We've been moving rooms around in the house, and I've been looking in drawers and boxes I havn't opened for years. And I found treasure.

The ring above is opal, my birthstone, and my Dad made it for me a few years back. I used to wear rings all the time. Now it fels unnatural.

Bracelet

The bracelet above is from a holiday in Nice, and I've decided to at least try to wear it. Although when I wear it I think I'm wearing a watch and I keep looking for the time.

I put most of my jewelry away when Big Brother was born as he would tug and pull on both earrings and necklaces. I rediscovered these the other day.

It made me remember how much I love turquoise.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful treasures - there is nothing more precious than finding something long lost & forgotten.

    We are new to your blog & to blogging but finding it all very wonderful - much like unearthing hidden jewels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the bracelet wear it what harm can he really do it's lovely

    ReplyDelete

You're comments keep me going. Keep them coming.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...