23 May 2011

Make: Pinboard

Monkey

I had this IKEA frame with a broken glass, and decided that it was about time I made that pinboard I thought I'd turn it into.

Board

With some fabric, some yellow ribbon and a cheap duna from the same place as the frame, I got a result I'm pretty happy with. I used one of those staple guns to fix it all to the frame. Really a no brainer.

Checked

I was so proud to show it off to the boys, but I shouldn't have bothered. Big Man reckoned I could have spent my energy on something other than faffing about.

Men just don't get these things.

Just Made

4 comments:

  1. It's awesome! Go you.

    Men really don't get these things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm always happy to find another Domo fan :)

    and great idea, i wouldn't mind a noticeboard in my kitchen to stick all those things that don't fit on the fridge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha did you slap him i woulda love it

    ReplyDelete

You're comments keep me going. Keep them coming.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...