20 Mar 2011

Silent Sunday: Sheep

Nose

See more Silent Sundays at Mocha Beanie Mummy.

11 comments:

  1. Hahahaha now I nose this is a sheep (lame I know) Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! From a fellow tree hugger! Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous20/3/11 14:26

    LOL!! Keep your nose out!! Fab picture!!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a great shot! Makes me smile. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous20/3/11 16:53

    Fabulous photo. You've got that just right! Our lambing should start next weekend so I'll be out in force with the camera!

    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous20/3/11 18:26

    Aww, lovely little sheepy nose :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow thats a close up of a lamb

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that photograph, such detail - thank goodness the sheep didn't have a cold!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would you believe I searched for a sheep to photograph this week. There are usually loads by me, but I think they saw the camera and hid :(

    ReplyDelete

You're comments keep me going. Keep them coming.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...