30 July 2009

Confession #2

Gossip magazines are my guilty pleasure.

I really should give up this dirty habit, but when it's raining, dark and I'm feeling a little down theres nothing like some celebrity cellulite to cheer me up.

Or Jennifer Anistons realationship status.
Or Brangelinas latest child.

Now I could enjoy fresh gossip on line, but I like rifling through the poor quality paper curled up on the sofa preferably eating something crappy. And I don't leave them around. I toss them right into the recycling as soon as I'm done, slightly embarrassed that I bought them in the first place.

I threw myself over my sisters Canadian mags, and I didn't even not buy one in Paris. Got tempted on the flight home by (not so) perfect bikini bodies.

I love gossip mags. It's out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're comments keep me going. Keep them coming.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...