23 Feb 2011

Supermamma

Supermummy

I never thought I could imagine how it was to suddenly have two kids untill I had them. From being a quiet little organised family of three we were thrown into the unknowingness that is having a little baby.

I don't want to say that it has taken its toll. It really hasn't. It's just about living in the moment, although sometimes there can be a little too many moments in a row.

But as we all get to know eachother it's interesting to look at the subtle changes in all of us. The way we are adapting, finding a pattern and emerging into a family of four. Me and my boys.

As long as you accept and prepare to be interrupted in everything (yes everything) you do, don't take anything as a given and manage to sleep when the oppertunity arises, life is pretty sweet.

And the biggest lesson learned yet. Never overcomplicate things.

Life is Fine

Supermummy Rules

3 comments:

  1. Amen sister! Welcome to the world of mothering two - you've arrived!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you're doing just fine. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I look at families with three or four kids and think, two is a breeze... :)

    ReplyDelete

You're comments keep me going. Keep them coming.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...