11 Aug 2011

Thankful Thursday



Today I'm thankful for ...

... kindie. So good to get back in a rythm.
... cold and flu tabs. Life savers.
... love.
... my laziness.
... promises.

...

First. Write your post, calling it Thankful Thursday and listing up a few things you are thankful for. Put a link in that post to my post today. Then get the link from your post and add it to the comments below.

If we're lucky, then we get a chain of posts expressing the things they love in life, all listed right here.

(... and for those of you who are thankful, but don't have a blog, you can write it in the comments. Or you can add it to my Facebook page.)

1 comment:

  1. Good morning! I'm with you as always :)
    http://rayfamilyfarm.blogspot.com/2011/08/thankful-thursday_11.html

    ReplyDelete

You're comments keep me going. Keep them coming.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...