4 Aug 2010

Sunny Side Up


Lately it's been really hard for me to look on the bright side of life. I've always wanted to keep my blog a positive space where I find the silver lining, so sometimes I'll just go quiet. The whole if you don't have anything nice to say thing ...

The thing is that although this pregnancy is planned, wanted and enjoyed it's also combined with quite a lot of pain for me. It's a pelvic condition and it's really bad at the mo. And I get bored, restless and cranky.

But I'm trying. Very hard. To see things sunny side up. And this helps.

3 comments:

  1. Ouch. Well, if you need a cheer squad to get through the tough days, we're here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that. Hope it gets better rather than worse. Lovely pic - can I have one?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh bless you, the bore of it is just how LONG pregnancy is. Goes on and on and on, weep. Bless you xxx

    ReplyDelete

You're comments keep me going. Keep them coming.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...