7 Jul 2011

Thankful Thursday


Today I'm thankful that ...

... cherries are in season
... Little Brothers passport arrived just in time today
... I have great friends that share
... that I'm travelling with my Mum
... that tonight I'll be in London


First. Write your post, calling it Thankful Thursday and listing up a few things you are thankful for. Put a link in that post to my post today. Then get the link from your post and add it to the comments below.

If we're lucky, then we get a chain of posts expressing the things they love in life, all listed right here.

(... and for those of you who are thankful, but don't have a blog, you can write it in the comments. Or you can add it to my Facebook page.)


  1. Mmmm I love cherries - have a punnet of them in the fridge, might go and get some :) x

  2. Aren't cherries the best? Yummy! :) http://rayfamilyfarm.blogspot.com/2011/07/thankful-thursday.html

  3. I am thankful for lots of things. But I have a list of things I want to be thankful for:


  4. lovely photo and i <3 cherries! happy travelling!

  5. ooooh those cherries look delish!


You're comments keep me going. Keep them coming.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...