29 Dec 2010

Full Circle


I was planning on doing one of those summary post where my bloggy year is laid out. But I realised I just don't have the time inbetween breast feeding and rocking and trying to have a shower and all.

But looking back I've realised that although three have become four we have also come full circle. The weather has ben cold and snowy and soo freezing that the baby and I have been stuck in the house, and not out walking and taking pictures as I had planned. Minus 10 degrees celsius on average is not good for little lungs. So the picture is from January, but it might as well have been from today.

Christmas has been beautiful. My sister and her family are visiting from Vancouver, and I just can't get enough of them. Little Man has been playing and playing with his cousins and it is so great to litterally see the familiarity between them.

Blogging, although it has been missed, has been far from my mind. My camera is full of family photos, and my Mac has practically gained dust.

And as Little Brother is slowly waking up beside me, I'm going to go back to family. To great winter light. To slow cooked and lazy meals. To a few glasses of sauvignon blanc. To holiday bliss.

I might just say Happy New Year now. I might not get the chance later.

6 comments:

  1. Love the beautiful details in your text and this great photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, sounds like you're in a good place - well done. We miss you but you'll be back!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy new year to you!! and just enjoy it!!

    xox,
    /j

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the gorgeous color... our skies are just gray, for days now. Enjoy your family and we'll be here when you come back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 2011! Enjoy it with your boys, I will too - with mine :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year to you too! Sounds like you have your priorities straight...blogging can wait...newborn time and family time are so preciousl. Miss you xxx

    ReplyDelete

You're comments keep me going. Keep them coming.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...